Bundist Movement

Bundist Movement
Jewish NOT Zionist

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Wrong Side of Trotskyism

By Dona Newman
These are just some screenshots, my next article will deal with these topics with more of my writing.
Please see this link, otherwise the context of this article may be sort of obscure; 
https://bundistmovement.blogspot.com/2019/05/exposing-libria-consolidation-party.html
The Libria Consolidation Party is a Trotskyist Organization that works mostly in a clandestine madder. 


This is the group for Libria Consolidation Party that concerns it self with controlling Anarchists;


This is the Page that the group links it self too; https://www.facebook.com/NewBolshevikParty/


This is the official group for Libria Consolidation Party; 



And this is the Page that this group links too; https://www.facebook.com/LibriaConsolidationParty/

It should be common knowledge but just in case nobody wants to believe that Steven Argue heads their front group The Revolutionary Tenancy with his sidekick Tullah Jackson, if you don't believe me then I strongly recommend that you take a very good look at this;



It should also be common knowledge that Rich Siegel heads their front group On the Masada 2000 S.H.I.T list and lovin' it!! but if this is something you doubt me on have a look at the evidence;




I can not recall if I mentioned the date of the latest note from their primary Page so I will state it in this article; May 16, this year of 2019.

And now I really want you to see a note written by the Libria Consolidation Party that explains their view of Communism, I do remember meeting a lot of Trotskyists in my youth days who held strikingly similar views, my life has been saved by quite a few Marxist-Leninists and usually they have done so for ideological anti-Fascist reasons; I can't not say the same for any Trotskyists, in fact I was beaten up by five Neo-Nazis when I was Twenty years of age and there was a Trotskyist who stood there and just watched, that is a story for another time. I only inform the readers of this blog of that because although these Trotskyists who slander us on Facebook are definitely fringe Trotskyist rogues they are not disingenuous in their Trotskyism, they are ideologically Trotskyist. But I have now met better Trotskyists since February of this year, hopefully I will meet more like them. But now I want you to see something very revealing about what it is the Libria Consolidation Party actually believes.   

You may ask yourself why does the Libria Consolidation Party adopt the fascist flag of the National Bolsheviks? And they answer this very question on their propaganda Page. 
This note was published on Facebook on the date of June 1, 2013. 


No reason to adopt this flag except that it will offend Jewry?; nice Gilad, real nice. 








Liked by Dean Rossington.






2 comments:

  1. A bunch of posers, as one could say. Nothing but ego-tripping power hungry uneducated jokers who are freaked out by the revolutionary actual spokespersons of the real Jewish People.

    ReplyDelete