Bundist Movement

Bundist Movement
Jewish NOT Zionist

Monday, May 27, 2019

Greeting to the Chairman from the Bund Council Staff

By: Bund Council Staff

To abraham Weizfeld Ph.D the Chairman of the Revolution within the Bundist Movement. 
We write this in case one of us, some of us, or all of us are killed.
This is our written will to a public forum. We testify that Arizona has a deep Fascist current as well as some of the most integrated poor as well as a strong Bohemian counter-culture.  
The State of Arizona is a Paradox.
This is the State that had Joseph Michael Arpaio as the Sheriff of Maricopa County, the Neo-Nazi Sheriff that was given a presidential pardon by President Donald Trump.

Hannah Toff the Councilwoman of Strategic Projects 

Before I start I make my public announcement that we plan to make a public statement denouncing Bill Ayers for both his Terrorist history and his endorsement of Gun Control.
There are many plans in the works. So I do not plan on dying.
I have given all my writings to the other members of the Bund Council Staff.
I have also sent all my writings to Dona Newman and Nethanel Ben-Yahushua. 
If I die I leave the right of publishing to all other members of the Bundist Movement.
I have done this for the Manifesto, as we highest put this out as high priority.
Miriam Emesberg is moving in with me after today and I am willing to finally discuss how to improve communications. In the plans shall be podcasting so that the Channel stays afloat.
I am not going to die of anything but old age, so this will seems pointless to me.

Marvin Eliyahu the Councilman of World Forums

I give my full permission to have my work concerning the Manifesto published by the other Bundist members and have sent all my writings to Dona Newman and Nethanel Ben-Yahushua and the other members of the Bund Council Staff. I update everyone that my arrest was brief and they let me go after a time although because I did nothing wrong. Jared Eighty-Eight has not been arrested, I had a few eyewitnesses come forward to the Police and the camera footage shows all of this but the eyewitnesses and camera footage were all dismissed because for what ever reason the Police refuse to do anything about him. I plan to take everything to court because I have eyewitnesses, and I will get the rest of this further handled by a independent investigation.
My insurance is very good and it looks like I will be able to buy a new truck. As for the raid on the Apartment shared by both Uri Adiah and myself the shooters were identified found and arrested.

Uri Adiah the Councilman of National Affairs 

I gave my written work to Dona Newman and Nethanel Ben-Yahushua. I also gave my work to the rest of the Bund Council members. I give my consent that the other members of the Bundist Movement may publish my work for the purposes of putting them into the manifesto. I plan to further update my testimony on Syria. Although I will clarify that the line I pushed and have been mostly supported on is opposition to Western Intervention in Syria, and the realization of the reality that the FSA is part of that Western Intervention and support for Kurdish National-Cultural Autonomy. Me and Marvin have saved up a lot of money and we plan to go out and make documentaries to uncover all the bizarre scandals that happen in Arizona. I just bought a camera and the first thing I plan to film is the Wedding today. The Bundist Movement must have a media network free from Corporate owned Social Media. In the moment of my possible death I hope that my work is published.

Miriam Emesberg the Councilwoman of Education

I confirm that if anything happens to me, all my written work may be published by the other members of the Bundist Movement. I have given my work over to the other members except for Dr. Weizfeld who has only ever so far communicated with me through this blog. My permission extends to Dr. Weizfeld. Right now I am in the process of moving in with Hannah Toff, these last three years have been hectic. Yet the more hectic it got the more we bonded, I don't wish to die. I think will we will though because if the attacks that many of us have had to endure. This formation is not easy to make.


Isaiah P. Kamastsein the Councilman of Committees

I have handed everything that I have written for the Manifesto to my Comrades in the Bundist Movement to be used in the Manifesto. I grant all of them permission to the other members to publish my work. I was warned by several friends not to have this wedding at my own synagogue, but I will not cower, I am getting married today. I will not be intimidated despite all of Jared Eighty-Eight's calling cards. It will be impossible for him to try anything today, to many people will be watching, my Synagogue is in a plaza that has a Movie Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment