Bundist Movement

Bundist Movement
Jewish NOT Zionist

Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Article that I did not want to Write; have to Anyway

By Dona Newman


I need to explain how this is all my fault.
But first I must explain Uri Adiah and then Comrade Net Ben-Yahushua.

Uri Adiah and Marvin Eliyahu got kicked off Facebook for exposing the Free Syrian Army as frauds.
Any correction can be made if that is what is needed.
But I think that we should all denounce Western Intervention in Syria.
Recognize that the Free Syrian Army are not who they say they are.
Recognize that the White Helmets are also not who they say they are. 
It was the Free Syrian Army that has been caught in the act of not being indigenous to Syria.
In understanding geopolitics I have to say that I recognize this link as a true source: http://accuracy.org/
So clearly again all claims of Syrian Government and chemical weapons are unfounded, it should be Uri Adiah who holds the most grounds in this regard, every member of the Bundist Movement supports the YPG, and every member of the Bundist Movement dislikes Bashar al-Assad.
Uri Adiah was not making apologies for Assad, he was simply telling the truth.
This article gives no endorsement to Bashar al-Assad, but he is confusing the words Pan-Arab, this is because the Jewish Community he was  raised in spoke Russian as a primary language, Uri Adiah is Jewish Reform and he is in ethnic terms half-Mizrahi and  half-Ashkenazi . . . 
http://bundistmovement.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-syrian-war-confusing-subject.html
But do not forget who Uri Adiah is; he is our Comrade you can tell by reading this, although he once again got some of the data confused, with this one he got the dating wrong . . .
http://bundistmovement.blogspot.com/2018/02/shabbos-emergency.html

America will most likely stay in Syria because of the supposed "new evidence" found, even though new leaked information shows otherwise.

I also wish to apologize to Comrade Net for not being able to help him out as soon as I said that I was going to. I had assured him that I would be with him on YouTube more than I have been, Comrade Net is pressured from all sides. I will be returning as myself to Facebook as myself, as soon as I'm done with the bigger tasks that require my immediately attention.

A few days ago, Marvin Eliyahu's truck got smashed by someone running a Red Light.
Marvin Eliyahu was following the speed limit.
The guy speeding was doing so deliberately.
When Marvin got out of the truck, the speeder got out of his Truck.
There was a Cop near by but as soon as the Cop saw the other guy; it was Marvin that got handcuffed.
This is Arizona, where the Cops don't want to arrest Jewish Europeans for fear being sued.
But the guy who was speeding during a Red Light he was not arrested; this is because it was the one and only Jared Eighty-Eight.
That's right, the same infamous Neo-Nazi all Phoenix Police refuse to arrest, you try to tell the papers about this and they run you off the property.
Several Neo-Nazis in Arizona are under the protection of the Police.
Let us not forget who it was that raped Miriam Emesberg . . .
http://bundistmovement.blogspot.com/2019/01/auto-determination-instead-of-self.html

Let me clarify a few things, there are three distinct groups who wish to destroy the Bundist Movement. These three groups are JDL Zionists, Neo-Nazis, and Colour-Blind Trotskyists.
Colour-blindness is racism. I wish to also clarify that the attempt to use British spelling is a policy I made, Comrade Net simply embraced it.

To my most beloved Big Brother; our Chairman abraham Weizfeld Ph.D

Before I start, I need to say let me apologize to you for not putting myself out there and hiding behind Comrade Net. Comrade Net takes the brunt of so much of what we are doing that it is going to make him breakdown, so I am putting an end to it now.

These Trotskyists are messing with your head, and of course they are posers, Anarchists and Marxist-Leninists also have posers misrepresenting them, but can you recognize that?  If a group of Marxist-Leninists or a group of Anarchists does something wrong, are they posers? Maybe you do not realize you would be very offensive to many Trotskyists; my Commentary on Trotsky's Permanent Revolution that I am currently writing is based on your definition of Trotsky(or Bronstein as you like to say so affectionately) in fact the only reason why I ever looked further into any validity of Trotskyist Theory was because how you interpret his work: you do it very anti-Trotskyist. I warmed up to the study of Stalin's work because I saw Black Revolutionaries explain his work better than stupid Euro-Communists did. Trotskyists (probably not the ones you know, would hate you naturally) because you clearly apply it to Africa and the Arab world, I AM WITH YOU BROTHER, ALL THE WAY!!!
And this intertwines with some of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao; to reject this is Dogmatism.
Watch our Video from today; remix video. It covers some necessary topics.
You are a Hero Doctor Weizfeld; but you need to listen to your own kind that actually struggles in America.
We all back you. I have hesitated talking on YouTube because I fear being mocked for  stuttering.

Now let us see how the Libria Consolidation Party has been screwing with us for years now

Understand that the most controversial problem for us is not being for or against Assad but the problems of Syria because it is complicated.
They clearly have a more exclusive Page and one meant for controlling Anarchists.
The note they wrote for themselves on their official page links to a note on their other Page meant for their Left-Unity scams targeting an Anarchist audience in particular.
Several Leftists understood correctly that the Free Syrian Army was not Syrian; instead of blaming the Saudi royalty, the Qatar royals, the Turkish State, and the America-Israel pact they blame Jewry for it. But they know that it is not a Jewish thing. Don't you get it? Can't you see? Look!
This is clearly a twisting of things, so what if Obama had been more Pro-Zionist than the Presidents that came before him, he also decided to recognize Palestine as Bush was hoping would happen.
Israel is strategic for America. This has nothing to do with Judaism or Jewishness. Now this was published before Palestine was recognized officially. But as one can tell, this is misdirection.
That is insidious, disgusting and vile.
This information is misdirection and full of falsehoods.
Obama's loyalty was to money, Israel was just good business.
Every President before Trump was to an extent critical of Israel.
Now of course every President from Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama has been close to Israel.
But they all had their criticisms, Trump is overwhelmingly in favor of Israel.
The proxy war can only be blamed on America, Israel, Turkey, Qatar, and Saud.
Azzaam was actually Pro-Assaad, so they lied, whether he was misguided or not holds no relevance, the point is they lied on the other Page. Azzaam by the way was not Jewish.
Here you can see them admitting to having proxy power in the FSA . . . but why do this?
Because disinformation. Eibie if they could trick you into supporting a U.S backed puppet, that can serve to discredit you. Regardless of the fact that the FSA is actually worse than Assad, the Arab Spring is still necessary. Both myself and you know that the Arab Spring and Pan-African Struggles in cooperation with National-Cultural Autonomy will bring Permanent Revolution. I would only add that in part depends on ending the Imperialism of the First World.
They brag about getting Marvin Eliyahu kicked off Facebook. Uri Adiah was kicked off Facebook afterwards as they calculated. He was kicked off for exposing the FSA.
Should this be a surprise given the NATO-Facebook partnership?
I think not.
I don't think you support the FSA anymore, I am not even sure if you ever really did. Their plans had only short term effects. Out of everything they wrote about, this is what upsets me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment