Bundist Movement

Bundist Movement
Jewish NOT Zionist

Monday, April 8, 2019

I have something to say in respect to Miriam Emesberg

 By Hannah Toff




I have something to say in respect to Miriam Emesberg.
I disagree with her on the notion that masculinism ought to replace feminism.
Egalitarianism ought to replace feminism. First I give context to what I am referring to:
http://bundistmovement.blogspot.com/2019/04/torah-culture-and-rejection-of-april.html
I hold no ill will towards masculinists like Comrade Net Ben-Yahushua and Miriam Emesberg. Although I find Miriam Emesberg to be a bit extreme in her masculinism. I too oppose feminism, and I do my best to convince Classical feminists to switch over to egalitarianism. Miriam Emesberg is correct on her historical analysis concerning how historically revisionist and eurocentric the entire feminist line truly is. Those who reject how eurocentric and historically revisionist the femenist claims are need to read White Women's Rights by Louise Michele Newman and pay close attention to the videos by Citalli. Citalli used to be one of the primary spokeswomen of the Mexica Movement. What is funny to me is that Miriam Emesberg is an Atheist who finds Modernism to be a eurocentric assimilationist attack on Torah Culture, and it is. However the terms techno-Patriarchy to describe masculinism and techno-Matriarchy to describe feminism could be confusing to those who do not understand that she is using the term techno to describe technological, she is pushing a theological position. The standard in the "Modern World" not referring to "Modernism" should be egalitarianism, masculinism should be a right for the Jewish Orthodox but not as standard enforced all Non-Orthodox Jewry. I am aware that that genuine masculinism does not strip women of rights, I understand that it merely gives Women different rights than the rights of Men. Miriam seems to forget that many Women are just like her, having a solid need to be a house wife. But She forgets that there are also a lot of Women like me that would rather have identical rights to Men, and even Men who have a need to have the same rights that house wives have. I don't make the historical revisionist claims that Women have always been oppressed by Men, but this still happened as Miriam pointed out in both Europe and China. Black feminism was necessary because for a time Black Men emulated the White system of Male Chauvinism, and to me that is where Classical feminism came from, and it is not necessary any more, Black Men have it much worse than Black Women and only the most disconnected fail to see that, all a Black Man has to do is smile and he gets accused of rape. 
But if we are to free the Diaspora from eurocentricity then we need an egalitarian standard that allows traditionalist women to promote masculinism is a social context while living under the overarching system of egalitarianism. Male Chauvinism has polluted Patriarchy in every way it can. Fighting this pollution requires flexibility. I am not sure if I have made clear that I am Jewish Conservative, I am not Orthodox. Maybe I did not make clear that I reject Jewish Conservative conversions, all Jewish
conversions must be Orthodox if they are to be authentic. So this means I would fight any and all attempts at taking away the traditional system away from Orthodox Jewry, but I am to independent to be Orthodox and Miriam is an Atheist as traditional as she is the Orthodox would never except her atheist stances in fact they will be much more understanding to abraham Weizfeld's Agnostic point of view and for the most part they are. It is never a surprise to me that Jewish Agnostics like abraham Weizfeld are always more observant than Jewish Atheists like Miriam Emesberg, what is perplexing to me is how someone like Miriam Emesberg can be so deep into archaic traditions, at least it makes sense why Comrade Net believes in those archaic traditions Net is mystically minded not scientific.
Ironically Comrade Net seems more respectful towards scientific points of view and he so respectful to scientists that they tend to be respectful towards his mystical points of view. It is funny to me because actually I do understand Comrade Net's esoteric mystical stances they very material and non-idealist, it hurts to me that Net can understand science better than Miriam can.  
I stand by my stance on egalitarianism over masculinism.
Overarching egalitarianism would respect a Community's masculinism.
Overarching masculinism would never respect a Community's egalitarianism.
I would say to Miriam Emesberg my Comrade and political big Sister, you are good at history but you need to think more scientific.

No comments:

Post a Comment