Bundist Movement

Bundist Movement
Jewish NOT Zionist

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

This is the Last Year of the Second Decade

This is the Last Year of the Second Decade of this Century.
I can remember when we were all waiting for the Year 2000, then came the 2000 New Year, it was a New Century and a new Millennium and everyone was relieved that the Y2K bug was just a panic that was popularized by fearmongering. I can still recall that after the 2010 New Year how many people I knew still kept referring to our times as the 2000s, then I would have to correct them all by informing them it was now officially the 2010s. Now we have reached the last year of the 2010s.
This is the Last Year of the Second Decade of this Century.

We all know that Americanism is the New World Order.
We all know that there has never been a pure America.
We all know that we are being set up with the Loyalty Oaths that now have to be taken upon if anyone wants to have any type of Government job.
We all know that there is a Global Conspiracy, and that this conspiracy is none other than a Capitalist Conspiracy.
We must force the Christian Supremacist and Secular Humanist forces into submission, if we do not do this it will be the end of the Jewish People.
Zionism is the proxy of Americanism and the scapegoat insurance America needs to blame someone.
I'm both Jewish and Black, I know that our first Comrades outside of Jewish Proletariat will be the Black Proletariat.
I am the Councilman of Committees and I will be heard on this matter, I was given my office because of my Blackness and my Sexual Orientation and I don't consider this a bad thing at all.

I am going to mark my declaration for this year right now.
I am proud to be part of Antifa, I am fully aware of how much infiltration has happened to Antifa.
I support the ANTIFA Vanguard of Education; THE CONSOLIDATED CONTROL OVER SUCH A FORUM.
I support Hannah Toff, Uri Adiah, and Marvin Eliyahu in their decisions to bring Bundism to a more logical Marxist-Leninist theory; BUT I'M NEVER GOING TO BE A MARXIST-LENINIST MYSELF, AND I WILL NEVER CALL BUNDISM THE JEWISH MARXISM-LENINISM.
Marxism-Leninism is more correct than Anarchism and Trotskyism, we all know this; AT THE SAME TIME ANARCHISM AND TROTSKYISM CAN AT TIMES BE FOUND CORRECT OVER THE MISTAKES OF MARXISM-LENINISM.


From the rightfully elected Councilman of Committees: Isaiah P. Kamatstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment